Saturday, August 13, 2005

KISS

It stands for Keep It Simple, Stupid.
I just read Greg Hubbard's Keeping Church Simple http://www.gregshead.net/2005_06_01_archive.html for the first time (not the last). (If you follow this link, scroll way down to the 2nd post under June 23 to start at the beginning.) I must say, I loved it. It shows in a tangible way where we've been and where we're going as a community of believers. It also reveals a lot about our friend Greg. It thrills my heart to read that what's wrong with the church is "me". Praise God, it's not His bride that's a mess, it's me and my shallow understanding of the Father's love for me that's messed up! Greg, I'm going to edit your paper. I'll have it ready by Christmas. Start shopping for a publisher because other Christ-followers need to have this in-hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home